PREMIER PROPERTY! Nestled in the forest 100 yards from Brighton’s Great Western ski lift and often blanketed in 10 feet of snow, The Aspens at Brighton is a perfect choice for your winter getaway. This charming Arts & Crafts cottage was built in 2004 and is decorated with vintage furnishings, conveying the feel of a much slower era. This is a perfect place to relax and let the cares of the world drift away while becoming reacquainted with family and friends. Coupled with a charming, comfortable winter atmosphere and near ski-in-ski-out access, you will find all the necessities of modern living with luxury linens, a fully stocked kitchen, a gas fireplace ready to go at the strike of a match, wireless internet access, and a captivating hot tub. During your stay if you wish to venture beyond the Brighton bowl, the Aspens is less than 10 minutes from Solitude Ski Resort, 60 minutes from many other world-famous Utah ski resorts, and 30 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City. Come and experience some of the world’s greatest skiing while staying in this comfortable yet modern vacation rental cabin! Free Wifi and Washer/Dryer units.
Key Residence Features:
– Amenities include a full kitchen stocked with herbs/spices, 2 ovens, under-counter drink refrigerator and other basic cooking essentials, private hot tub, board games, gas fireplace, in-unit washer/dryer, fresh line-dried and ironed linens, books, and wireless internet access
– Great location with ski-in/ski-out access to Brighton Ski Resort!
– Nordic Ski Center within walking distance
– Filtered mountain view, private and secluded
– Optional grocery shopping service available!
Bedrooms – 4
Bedroom 1 – King;
Bedroom 2 – Queen;
Bedroom 3 – 2 Twins;
Bedroom 4 – 1 Twin + 1 Bunkbed (2 Twins);
250 feet to groomed run to the Great Western lift.
Off street parking. AWD or 4WD required during winter months with good snow tires.